Welcome to Freedom Boat Clubs of Connecticut
“Where membership gets you unlimited access to all 6 of our Connecticut locations”
Why Choose Us?
Our club is the largest in the world and we have been around for over 25 years, so you have more options and locations. You can use the vessels as often as you like and enjoy a multitude of aquatic activities. We work hard so you can spend more time enjoying the water.
PERFECT FOR EVERYONE
There is something for everyone out on the water and friends, guests, children and pets are always welcome on our boats. Fishing, water skiing, sightseeing, snorkeling, scuba diving, bird watching, inner tubing, or just relaxing on the water, the reasons to join are endless.
With Freedom Boat Club you can have all the pleasures of boat ownership without the headache and additional costs that come along with it. We take excellent care of all our vessels and work hard to provide you with the most enjoyable boating experience available.
FIND OUT MORE
We warmly invite you to find out more information and start experiencing the joys of boating, of spending quality time with friends and family, of making memories that will last a lifetime. Peacefully cruising on a warm summer day, tubing in one of Long Island’s many coves, going to lunch at your favorite waterside restaurant, taking the family by water to Rye Playland – Connecticut boats on Freedom. Some memories don’t belong to Freedom Boat Club members; those of cleaning, repairing, trailering, maintaining, and storing your own boat. We have a better way, and it’s called Freedom.
GET ON BOARD
Your membership is the key to unlock all Freedom Boat Club locations, with access to a variety of models and a streamlined boating experience.
BOOK A RESERVATION
Book your boat with our easy to use online reservation system or call to speak to a reservations agent. You can book as far as 6 months in advance.
HIT THE WATER
When you arrive at the dock your boat will be ready and waiting for you. The only thing you need to worry about is how you would like to enjoy your day.
RETURN THE BOAT
Return the boat to the dock and give the key to the dockhands. There is no docking or slip fee, trailer to maneuver, filling station to visit or repairs to make.
Boating Made Simple
Benefits of a Membership
- Choose From Fishing to Pleasure Boats
- Easy to Use, No Experience Needed
- Guests, Children & Pets Welcome
- No Trailers, Cleanup, or Maintenance
- Access to Over 100 Local Boats*
- Hassle Free Reservations
- Access to 150+ Nationwide Locations
- 75% savings over the cost to purchase and maintain your own comparable boat
Activities Members Enjoy
- Going to Rye Playland by water and enjoying a great day with the family
- Taking a trip up the Thames River to Mohegan Sun
- Fishing the bountiful waters around Mystic
- Boating to Citi Field for a Mets game
- Boating across the sound for lunch at Danfords in Port Jefferson
- Exploring the Thimble Islands (but avoiding the rocks)
- Heading up the Connecticut River for a great time in Hamburg Cove