Freedom Boat Club is looking for qualified operators to help bring our simple alternative to boat ownership to new markets throughout the United States. National trends towards reduction in slip availability, aging population, and dual income households make our hassle free shared asset model a unique opportunity. Our goal is to continue growth through franchising and we currently have territories available.
What you need to start
- A reasonably large body of water (fresh or salt)
- A large population of boating enthusiasts
- A marina with sufficient boat slips (3-4 to start)
- A fun loving service minded mentality
What we provide:
- Reciprocity between clubs
- Peer network and annual conferences
- Website and reservation system
- Web portal access to forms, advertising materials,
promotional items, and manuals.
- Group insurance programs
- Boat purchasing via national agreements
- Training and operations assistance
What are the fees:
- $38,000 initial franchise fee
- Royalties are 6% of sales
- Start-up cost of $138,200-$236,200
- NOTE-NO FRANCHISES CAN BE SOLD IN REGISTRATION STATES BY OR ON BEHALF OF FREEDOM FRANCHISE SYSTEMS, LLC UNTIL THE OFFERING HAS BEEN REGISTERED AND DECLARED EFFECTIVE AND THE APPROPRIATE REGISTRATION STATE UFOC HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO THE OFFEREE BEFORE THE SALE AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FRANCHISE LAWS OF THE RESPECTIVE REGISTRATION STATES. THEREFORE, THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF A FREEDOM YACHT AND BOAT CLUB FRANCHISE TO THE RESIDENTS OF HAWAII, INDIANA, MINNESOTA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, AND WASHINGTON (THE REGISTRATION STATES) UNTIL FREEDOM FRANCHISE SYSTEMS, LLC IS REGISTERED.
Freedom Boat Club gives boat-lovers all the luxuries of owning a boat, without the hassle of cleaning, maintaining or housing one. All members have to do is make a reservation and pay for gas.
Freedom Boat Club has been ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 for the past 4 years.