JOIN NOW and use 20 boats for half the cost of owning one.
Smart Alternative to Boat Ownership
• Unlimited use of a fleet of boats at Lake Norman
• Use boats at no additional charge at 110+ locations
• Half the cost of owning a single boat
• Guaranteed boat availability
• No long term contract
Hassle Free Boating
• No maintenance or repair costs
• No slip rental or slip ownership costs
• No insurance payment
• No winterization or storage costs
• Never clean another boat!
• Easy-to-use online Reservation System
• Keep boats overnight in your slip
• No Worries!
No wonder over 10,000 Freedom Boat Club members across the nation enjoy the boating lifestyle without boat ownership hassles.
- Watch video: How the Club Works
- Watch video: Lake Norman Overview
- Watch video: Boats in Action
- Watch video: Join the Club
- See Boats in our fleet
- Request Information for pricing and detailed information.
Or call us at (704)228-3475.
Tour the Dock Tour the Office
Request More Info (704) 228-3475
Popular Membership Plans:
Freedom Boating Plan
- Unlimited boat use, weekends included
- boats ranging from 19' - 25' and valued at $45,000 - $90,000
- Includes insurance, all boat maintenance, cleaning and slip rental
- Everything included but your fuel
- Guaranteed boat availability
- Use boats at 110+ FBC locations across the country, no extra charge
- Free ice and use of toys including Chill Raft and Water Saddles
- Half the cost of boat ownership, none of the hassles, twice the fun
- $3588 per year. But to make it easy, we spread it over 12 monthly payments of $299/mo.
Weekday Boating Plan
- Same as above but Monday - Friday only
- $2388 per year. Or $199/mo.
No long term contracts, cancel with 60 day notice. All plans require a once-in-a-lifetime Membership Entry Fee which is far less than first year depreciation and other boat ownership costs.
Half the Cost of Boat Ownership
Add up the costs; insurance, winterization, oil changes, licensing fees, slip rental/ownership, engine or propeller repairs, fiberglass or upholstery repairs, batteries, anchors, life jackets, fenders, ropes. Don't forget to include the amount a boat devalues each year! (20% for new boats, 10% for used) You'll find that Freedom Boat Club Membership is 30 - 70% less than owning a similar boat in our fleet which range in value between $45,000 - $90,000. Plus you get to use ALL the boats in our fleet. PLUS all the boats at 100+ locations across the country. PLUS we do all the work, you have all the fun! The boat is waiting. Why are you?
Watch the action at the marina LIVE on our WebCam.
No high pressure sales. Membership sells itself!
Your contact info is not shared with anyone. Every marketing email contains a SafeUnsubscribe link. We won't pester you with unending phone calls or high pressure sales. We don't need to and we don't have the time!
Free ice for your coolers!
We help you load and unload your stuff!
|Chill Rafts and StandUp Paddleboards add to the fun!|
The Lake Norman, N.C., located at the WaterStreet Seaport Marina in Cornelius is an award winning franchise of Freedom Boat Club.
“Freedom Boat Club Lake Norman has succeeded on many levels,” said John Giglio, CEO of FBC when presenting the Franchise of the Year award to owners Perry Weir and son, Jeff Weir. “We are thrilled to have this location as part of our expanding network. Lake Norman has not only exceeded expectations for memberships sold but also received high grades for customer service, community involvement and faithful adherence to our FBC model of excellence.”
The Freedom Boat Club, which began in 1989 in Sarasota, has experienced a steady growth in membership and franchise locations based on its model of offering affordable, hassle-free boating. Members not only have a choice of multiple boats at each location but avoid the typical frustrations associated with boat ownership: maintenance, repair, storage, cleaning, towing trailers, etc.
“We know this is a winning concept,” Jeff Weir said. “People love boating but not necessarily all the expensive, time-consuming chores that go along with it. Being a member of Freedom Boat Club means leaving the hassles to us.
“We believe the key to our success has been customer satisfaction. We will do everything in our power to create the perfect day on the lake for our members. We know that was a big factor in our being named 2013 Rookie of the Year, 2014 Franchise of the Year, and 2015 Pacesetter Club. We feel honored.”