(Osage Beach, MO)
*** Autumn Specials ***
- $1000 off one time join fee PLUS 5 months with no dues!
- Take 5 months off join fee if preferred.
- Call or email for full details.
Now Two Locations at Lake of the Ozarks
- New! at 2 Mile Marker - Horseshoe Bend off HH/Susan Rd, at Ozark Village Resort
- FBC Member lodging discount packages
- New cabins with kitchens, pool, BBQ, picnic & event area
- at 19 Mile Marker - Main office: Hwy54/Passover Rd, at Bridgeview Marina
FBC Club Members get unlimited use of boats at both locations.
Freedom Boat Club was once again named to the prestigious Entrepreneur Franchise 500 for 2017! - by Boating Industry Magazine.
Use a fleet of boats for half the cost of owning one.
Smart Alternative to Boat Ownership
• Unlimited use of a fleet of boats at Lake of the Ozarks
• Use boats at no additional charge at 130+ locations
• Half the cost of owning a single boat
• Guaranteed boat availability
• No long term contract
Hassle Free Boating
• No maintenance or repair costs
• No slip rental or slip ownership costs
• No insurance payment
• No winterization or storage costs
• Never clean another boat!
• Easy-to-use online Reservation System
• Option to keep boats overnight in your slip
• No Worries!
No wonder over 15,000 Freedom Boat Club members across the nation enjoy the boating lifestyle without boat ownership hassles.
- Watch video: How the Club Works
- Watch video: Boats In Action
- Read Reviews
- See Boats in our fleet
- Request Information for pricing and detailed information.
Or call us at 573-302-0392.
Financing options available - Call for details
Click here to apply for financing, after you have contacted the office. https://www.hfsfinancial.net/promo/makinwaves
Our most popular Membership Plans:
Freedom Boating Plan
- Unlimited boat use, weekends included
- boats ranging from 24' - 32' and valued at $45,000 - $120,000
- Includes insurance, all boat maintenance, cleaning and slip rental
- Everything included but your fuel
- Guaranteed boat availability
- Use boats at 130+ FBC locations across the country, no extra charge
- Free ice and use of toys including Chill Raft and Water Saddles
- Half the cost of boat ownership, none of the hassles, twice the fun
- One time join fee $4995 plus tax
- $299/mo. plus tax
Weekday Boating Plan
- Same as above but Monday - Friday only
- One time join fee $3995 plus tax
- $199/mo. plus tax.
"Boating is an expense and being a financial advisor I crunch numbers on everything. This is the most cost controlled way to have access to boats all over the United States that I have ever seen."
Bill Lacasse - Osage Beach, MO
No long term contracts, cancel with 60 day notice. All plans require a once-in-a-lifetime Membership Entry Fee which is far less than first year depreciation and other boat ownership costs.
Half the Cost of Boat Ownership
Add up the costs; insurance, winterization, oil changes, licensing fees, slip rental/ownership, engine or propeller repairs, fiberglass or upholstery repairs, batteries, anchors, life jackets, fenders, ropes. Don't forget to include the amount a boat devalues each year! (20% for new boats, 10% for used) You'll find that Freedom Boat Club Membership is 30 - 70% less than owning a similar boat in our fleet which range in value between $45,000 - $120,000. Plus you get to use ALL the boats in our fleet. PLUS all the boats at 130+ locations across the country. PLUS we do all the work, you have all the fun! The boat is waiting. Why are you?
Join now and enjoy some of the best boating at the lake.
Free ice for your coolers!
We help you load and unload your stuff!
|Free use of Chill Rafts provided for extra fun!||Members love our water saddles!|
Our Members say it best...
Our Member Satisfaction Ratings are among the highest of all FBC locations. Our Facebook Reviews include comments from visiting Members of other clubs.
"My wife and I joined last year. Absolutely incredible! Boats are immaculate and you have different sizes and styles to choose from. This is sooooooo much better than owning and having to store, insure, and maintain my own boat, for a fraction of the cost. I could not recommend them more. Jim and Mary are good folks, and always treat us like family" Tony Bonney - Eldon, MO
"We have always had the boat available that we wanted to reserve... the staff is great"
Joe Pashman - Sunrise Beach, MO
"The reservation system and check-out process is extrememly efficient... love the Club... the staff is always ready to help"
Mike Austerschmidt - Osage Beach, MO
"FBC frees us from the chores and expenses of owning a boat... our experience has been outstanding and we highly recommend Freedom Boat Club"
Ralph & Anna Caruso - Lake Ozark, MO
"Selection of boats is perfect for this lake, the reservation system works like a charm"
Rick Ritchie - Denton, TX
Read all Testimonials from our members at Lake of the Ozarks.
Visit our Facebook Page and Like us for announcements, events, deals, etc.
No high pressure sales. Membership sells itself!
Your contact info is not shared with anyone. Every marketing email contains a SafeUnsubscribe link. We won't pester you with unending phone calls or high pressure sales. We don't need to and we don't have the time!
FBC honors First Responders at the lake. Read 1st Annual Honor First Responder Award.
USA Today: Lake of the Ozarks Best Recreational Lake
Information about Lake of the Ozarks
The Lake of the Ozarks is the Midwest's premier lake resort destination attracting over 5 million visitors annually. The lake offers world-class boating, fishing, golfing, and shopping. The serpentine shape of the 92 mile main channel has earned it the nickname “The Magic Dragon”. The 1150 miles of shoreline offers a wide variety of waterfront accommodations, restaurants and recreational venues. Especially within the first 30 miles of the lake which is developed with condo complexes, resorts and impressive homes. The Freedom Boat Club at Lake of the Ozarks is conveniently located within this zone near the Grand Glaize bridge at the 19 mile marker. Also close by is the world famous Party Cove where you’ll see 3000+ boats and their revelers tied up on most any given Saturday in the summer.
Fishing Description: The Lake is loaded with a variety of fish species: largemouth bass, spotted bass, black and white crappie, blue catfish, channel catfish, flathead catfish, white bass, hybrid stripers, paddlefish, walleye and bluegill. Most species can be caught year-round; they just change their habits depending on the season. For example, most of the year walleye, paddlefish and white bass are scattered throughout the Lake. But in the springtime, because they are migratory, they tend to congregate in the upper ends of the Niangua, Gravois or Grand Glaize arms.