Freedom Boat Club Fort Lauderdale is relocating to Thunderboat Marina, which is approximately 15 minutes east, on the Dania Cut, closer to the intercostal waterway by boat. We are happy to announce that operations will be suspended at Anglers Avenue Marine Center on September 16 and 17, to facilitate our move and resume full operations at Thunderboat Marina on Friday, September 18.
All reservations in Fort Lauderdale from Friday, September 18, moving forward will depart from our new location at Thunderboat Marina (see below for directions).
Some of the benefits of our new marina include:
- Designated FBC parking for up to 40 vehicles
- Air conditioned office suite with restrooms
- 15 minutes closer to the ICW
- Wet slips with floating docks
- Future expansion to 18 boats
- Outdoor shower facilities
- Fish cleaning station coming soon
- Easy access from I-95 at the Griffin Road East exit
We will be holding a GRAND OPENING PARTY on September 27. Mark the date, bring a friend, and we will see you there!