(Harrison Township, MI)
Conveniently located on Jefferson Avenue just south of Crocker Blvd. in Harrison Township, Michigan. Lat/Lon: 42.5645179748535 -82.8436126708984
Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of Lake St. Clair located in the heart of Harrison Township / Boat Town USA at the Hideaway Harbor Marina. Freedom is the fun, hassle-free, nationwide, and, most importantly, affordable alternative to boat ownership.
Below are just some of the benefits of becoming the newest member of Freedom Boat Club:
- History - Freedom started in 1989 in Sarasota, FL with one location and 4 boats. Today, we are the oldest, largest and most successful boat club in the world. 15,000+ members strong and growing. A new member joins every 4 hours!
- Locations – Year round access to 135+ locations in 25 states and Canada and growing
- 11 Great Lakes Locations - 4 locations in Michigan (Lake St. Clair, St. Joseph, Grand Haven / White Hall, and Lake Charlevoit), 3 in Ohio (Catawaba Bay / Port Clinton, Cleveland Rocky River, Huron), and 2 in Chicago, Michigan City - Indiana, and Buffalo - New York.
- Florida – 50+ locations all over Florida to escape the long dreary cold Michigan winters
- Fleet – 1,500 + of the latest model and wide variety of quality boats.Access to boats for every type of boater and boating activity. You are not locked into one type of boat and same old boating experience.
- Training – Free unlimited training ensures you are comfortable operating all our boats at all our locations.
- Hassle-free service – Freedom handles the boat cleaning and maintenance. You spend 100% of your time on the water.
- Insurance – Comprehensive insurance, including liability, hull, machinery, and towing
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday-Sunday 8:00 am -sunset
- Reservations: Unlimited boat usage available through state-of-art on-line reservation system and spur-of-the-moment boating
- Socials: Attend fun company-sponsored social events and fishing / boating seminars
- Costs: A one-time membership fee and low monthly dues. A fraction of the cost of ownership and no headaches of owning a boat. The value of your membership appreciates the day you sign and each day you are in the club. We are always buying new boats, increasing the fleet and adding more locations.
Membership in Freedom Boat Club is simple, affordable and open to all boating enthusiasts, whether you are a seasoned captain or a newcomer to the water. Use as often as you wish and bring anyone aboard, including pets, for fishing, cruising, beaching, water skiing, snorkeling, or whatever you desire.
Members are not limited to the same boat – or the same type of boat – each time they go on the water can be a new boating experience. At Lake St. Clair, the fleet is starting with the Cobia 220 Center Console Fishing Boat, Hurricane Crossfire Wake / Ski boat, Key West 239 Dual Console Bowrider, and Bennington Tri-toon with more to come as membership grows.
Tired of the headaches of owning a boat - expense, maintenance, cleaning, repairs, towing, insurance, storage, and ulimited repair and maintancence fees. Not with Freedom Boat Club! We handle all of the headaches associated with boating. As a member, there are NO boat storage fees, insurance fees, service fees, cleaning fees, and/or expensive maintenance bills. You don’t have to store a boat in your garage. You don’t have to tow a boat. You just drive to one of our 135+ locations and your boat is waiting for you. You don’t waste your time cleaning the boat before and after use. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about whether the boat is going to start. We handle all of the necessary maintenance and the cost of the maintenance.
As a member, you will be given the “Red Carpet Treatment” on your journey to the hassle-free boating experience and enjoying the fun of boating. Leave the never ending headaches to us. All you have to do is reserve your trip and meet us at the marina dock. Attendants help load your belongings into the boat and go through a checklist to make sure everything is working and up to the Club’s, and most importantly, the member’s standards. Once you are satisfied with the boat, you begin your hassle-free adventure creating memories that will last a life time. At the end of the day, our attendants will be waiting for you to assist you with docking and securing the boat. They then help you off the boat and unload your gear from the boat. You then return the keys, pay for the gas and leave the boat with us. The attendants clean up the boat to get it ready for the next customer. It’s that easy.
Members who join on a year round basis enjoy reciprocal access and can boat at any of the 135+ Freedom Boat Clubs locations in 25 states and Canada with more in the works; 4 times at each reciprocal location with access to over 1,500+ boats. This includes 50+ locations around the State of Florida. 50 x 4 means Snowbirds can go out into the ocean on a boat 200 days during the winter while your friends suffer through the Michigan winter. This is one of the most valued features of the Freedom membership, especially for boaters in states like Michigan. Freedom allows members to have full access to the boats during the summer months and the freedom to travel and continue to have the same access to the boats if they spend the winters south and/or while on vacation in the warmer climates.
Whether you seek a fast paced fishing adventure, a low key cruise down to Metro Beach, a lunch or dinner at many of the incredible water-front restaurants, and/or sunset at the dock overlooking Lake St. Clair, the Freedom Boat Club is your hassle free way to enjoy the luxuries of boating without the hassles.
The Freedom Boat Club of Lake St. Clair - The Boat is Waiting. Why Are You?