Welcome to Freedom Boat Club California Delta - Stockton
Location: Village West Marina (6649 Embarcadero Dr Stockton, CA 95219) - we also have a second Delta location at the Pittsburg Marina as well as a club on San Francisco Bay
Our California Delta Fleet: Our fleet consists of late-model pontoons (Sweetwater), deck boats (Hurricane), center consoles (Key West), fishing (Scout), wakeboard (Hurricane) and wakesurf (Wakecraft).
Here is a list of top activities our California Delta Members enjoy:
- Watersports: Wakeboarding, wakesurfing, skiing, kneeboarding and tubing
- Cruising to one of over 11 waterfront dining spots accessible by boat
- Boating to a San francisco Giants baseball game and dropping anchor in McCovey Cove just outside the stadium
- Fishing in the Bay or catching Crab just outside the Golden Gate Bridge
- Cruising over to Angel Island and hiking and enjoying a picnic lunch in the warm California Sun
- Sightseeing and looking for sea lions and aquatic birds
- Making memories with friends and family that will last a lifetime!!
Membership Information: Rob Fassett (firstname.lastname@example.org) (209-531-6996)
Stockton Dock Manager: Edgard Leon (email@example.com) (209-292-1746)
Club Summary: If you enjoy boating the 1,100 miles the California Delta has to offer and are in the market for a new or used boat, or you like to rent boats multiple times per year then a Freedom Boat Club membership may be for you! We are a new alternative to boat ownership without all the hassles that typically come with owning a boat.
With a membership to our exclusive boat club you don't have to worry about things like boat maintenance, dock fees, insurance, depreciation, trailers, storage or even clean up. Just gas up and go! You get unlimited access to not just one boat but our entire fleet and many more as we expand with new members. Whatever type of boating you enjoy we have just the boat to fit your needs. We have boats for cruising, wakeboarding, tubing, fishing and whatever else you enjoy doing on the water. Along with unlimited boat usage we also offer unlimited training for the novice boater. We make sure you understand the rules of the water and are comfortable operating and docking each type of boat the club offers.
Our membership consists of a one-time membership fee and then monthy dues that cost way less than owning a boat on your own. Come join us as we revolutionize the boating experience in Northern California!