Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of West Michigan
The Freedom Boat Club of Whitehall fact sheet
Established: July 1, 2017
Location: 302 S Lake Street, Whitehall MI, 49461
About Crosswinds Marina: It is conveniently located steps away from downtown Whithehall. It is a full-service marina with grills, showers, restrooms, and ice. There are several great restaurants, sandwich shops, breweries within minutes of the marina and some will deliver to your boat at the dock.
The marina offers easy access to Lake Michigan where you can enjoy the beautiful blue water & public beaches. Weather permitting, trips down to Muskegon Lake open your day to wonderful additional dining options and adventures. Lots of great fresh water fishing. Various fun stops like Buzz's Lakeside Inn, great wakeboarding, tubing and skiing.
Here is a list of the top seven activities of our Whitehall club members.
1. Water sports: wakeboarding, waterskiing, hydro-sliding and tubing
2. Boat cruising to Muskegon Lake or Duck Lake State Park
3. Attending events and activities at the Marina
4. Going to Buzz's Lakeside Inn, eating, listening to music, or just hanging out
5. Dining by boat at Dockers in Muskegon
6. Fishing, fishing, and more fishing
7. Sitting on the sand bar with a packed lunch and soaking up the rays
Membership extras: A full social calendar of special events and family activities. Discounts at Freedom Boat Club membership partners.
Membership information: Drew Goss email@example.com cell: 616-402-0317
White Lake dock phone: 855-526-2863 option 3