(Mt. Pleasant , SC)
Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of Mt. Pleasant
Brand New Fleet Arriving April 2017!
Boating couldn't get much easier than this! Reserve a boat on any of our reservation avenues and let the dockstaff know when to expect you. We'll have your boat gassed up, ready, and waiting for you. There's no need to worry about cleaning, maintenance, insurance, trailering, or storage - we take care of that so that you don't have to.
Located in the Charleston Harbor, this club offers members so much to see and do! Sailing or cruising the harbor; tubing or wakeboarding in the rivers; anchoring at Morris or Capers Islands; or leisurely enjoying the intracoastal waterway are among the highlights for boaters.
And don't miss history-rich National Parks like Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie. Or the southern culture of impeccably preserved downtown Charleston, where you'll find museums, churches, the Battery, the city market, and handsome 18th century homes and plantations.
What separates Freedom Boat Club from other smaller boat clubs?
• In business for over 20 years since 1989
• Online reservation system allowing reservations up to 6 months in advance
• Free use of boats at 115+ locations and growing throughout the country
• Unlimited use of approximately 12 boats in Charleston
• Great avaiability on a number of boats including, Cruisers, Deck Boats, Bow Riders, Center Console, and Sailboat
• Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina privileges and access to Resort amenities including the pool, jacuzzi, volleyball court, beach and discounts at restaurants and bars