Location: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of Mt. Pleasant: A social club, with a serious boating addiction -- "Land Lubbers" need not apply.
CALL NOW AND ENJOY $1000 OFF YOUR FREEDOM MEMBERSHIP THIS FALL!!! ENJOY CHARLESTON'S COOL LATE SUMMER WEATHER ON THE WATER. FALL IS THE BEST TIME TO BOAT IN CHARLESTON, DON'T MISS OUT!!! CALL NOW!!! 843-216-2626
Boating couldn't get much easier than this! Reserve a boat on any of our reservation avenues and let the dockstaff know when to expect you. We'll have your boat gassed up, ready, and waiting for you. There's no need to worry about cleaning, maintenance, insurance, trailering, or storage - we take care of that so that you don't have to.
Located in the Charleston Harbor, this club offers members so much to see and do! Sailing or cruising the harbor; tubing or wakeboarding in the rivers; anchoring at Morris or Capers Islands; or leisurely enjoying the intracoastal waterway are among the highlights for boaters.
And don\'t miss history-rich National Parks like Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie. Or the southern culture of impeccably preserved downtown Charleston, where you\'ll find museums, churches, the Battery, the city market, and handsome 18th century homes and plantations.
What separates Freedom Boat Club from other smaller boat clubs?
• In business for over 20 years since 1989
• Online reservation system allowing reservations up to 6 month in advance
• Free use of boats at 60 locations and growing throughout the country
• Unlimited use of approximately 12 boats in Charleston
• Great avaiability on a number of boats including, Cruisers, Deck Boats, Speed Boats, Offshore Duel Engine, Center Console, and Sailboat
• Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina privileges and access to Resort amenities including the pool, jacuzzi, volleyball court, beach and discounts at restaurants and bars
• Individual , Family, Group, and Corporate Memberships
• Social events - Dinner Cruises - Bar Hoping - Weekend Shuttle Service to the Islands - Family Picnics - Fishing Tournaments - Oyster Roast - Happy Hours - Business Networking Opportunities - Many other events
Any person operating a personal watercraft as defined in § 46-22-2(6) on the waters of this state shall have successfully completed a boating safety education program as approved by the director of the department of environmental management.
No person may operate a personal watercraft, specialty propcraft, or vessel if he is younger than sixteen years of age, unless accompanied by an adult, eighteen years or older, who is not under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or a combination of them. However, a person younger than sixteen years of age may operate a personal watercraft, specialty propcraft, or vessel without being accompanied by an adult if one or more of the following applies:
1. The person completes a boating safety program as administered by the Department of Natural Resources; or
2. The person completes a boating safety program approved by theDepartment of Natural Resources; or
3. Anyone operating a vessel with less than fifteen horsepower engine will not be required to take the boating safety program.
(Please note that to be a member of the Freedom Boat Club you must be at least 21 years old.)