(Mt. Pleasant , SC)
Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of Mt. Pleasant
Boating couldn't get much easier than this! Reserve a boat on any of our reservation avenues and let the dockstaff know when to expect you. We'll have your boat gassed up, ready, and waiting for you. There's no need to worry about cleaning, maintenance, insurance, trailering, or storage - we take care of that so that you don't have to.
Located in the Charleston Harbor, this club offers members so much to see and do! Sailing or cruising the harbor; anchoring at Morris or Capers Islands; or leisurely enjoying the intracoastal waterway are among the highlights for boaters.
And don't miss history-rich National Parks like Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie. Or the southern culture of impeccably preserved downtown Charleston, where you'll find museums, churches, the Battery, the city market, and handsome 18th century homes and plantations.
What separates Freedom Boat Club from other smaller boat clubs?
- A full membership for you and your spouse
- Unlimited boat usage at 6 of our NC/SC locations
- Access to our fleet of boats, ranging from 19'-22.5'
Deckboats, tritoons, bowriders, inshore and offshore center consoles, plus a sailboat
- Reciprocal access to 175+ Freedom Boat Club locations in the U.S. and Canada
- Four guaranteed rolling reservations
- Maintenance-free boating lifestyle
- Free, unlimited 1:1 training with our instructors
- Area social events with other FBC members including fishing seminars, boat cruises, boating divas, and dock parties
- Liability, hull and mechanical insurance