Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of Delaware
“Enjoy unlimited access at three great locations”
Why Choose Us?
Our members have unlimited access to all of our locations: Riverside Business Park and Marina in Lewes, the Lewes Ferry Terminal Finger Pier, and Pot-Nets Bayside Marina #2 in Delaware. Plus,members have reciprocal access to boats at nearly 200 locations across the U.S., Canada and France.
RELAX & ENJOY
We do the work so you don’t have to, saving you both time and money. Our skilled, experienced dock staff provide all the cleaning, maintenance and repairs on our fleet of new boats. You simply climb on board, turn the key, and go!
THE GOOD LIFE
Whether you want to go tubing or water-skiing with the family, cruising with your spouse, or fishing with friends, we have the boat for you. But it doesn’t end there. We host regular social events to allow our members to meet like-minded folks who enjoy the great outdoors, being active, and celebrating the good life!
FIND OUT MORE
Boating in Delaware with your family and friends is all about making memories, and there are countless ways to do so: cruising the local waters in search of birds and dolphins, easy access through our inlets to great fishing in the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean, inshore fishing, boating to a sandbar to enjoy a picnic and a swim, dining at waterside restaurants in Lewes, Dewey on the Indian River, or maybe just taking in a sunset cruise on the Broadkill River.
Some memories don’t belong to Freedom Boat Club members; those of cleaning, repairing, trailering, maintaining, and storing your own boat. We warmly invite you to find out more information and start experiencing the joys of boating, of spending quality time with friends and family, of making memories that will last a lifetime.
GET ON BOARD
Joining the club is the key to unlock all Freedom Boat Club locations, with access to a variety of models and a streamlined boating experience.
BOOK A RESERVATION
Book your boat with our easy to use online reservation system or call to speak to a reservations agent. You can book as far as 6 months in advance.
HIT THE WATER
When you arrive at the dock your boat will be ready and waiting for you. The only thing you need to worry about is how you would like to enjoy your day.
RETURN THE BOAT
Return the boat to the dock, pay for your fuel, and give the key to the dockhands. There is no docking or slip fee, trailer to maneuver, filling station to visit or repairs to make.
Boating Made Simple
Benefits of a Membership
- Unlimited access to our fleet of boats, with no term limits on your agreement
- Free, unlimited training – no experience needed
- Hassle-free boating experience from start to finish
- A wide variety of new and clean boats, including inshore and offshore center console fishing boats, dual consoles, bowriders, and pontoon boats.
- Simple online reservation system
- Access to nearly 200 locations across the US, Canada and France
- More than 2,000 boats in the collective fleet
- Guests, children & pets welcome
- No maintenance, cleaning, or repair
- No trailers, slip rental fees, or winter storage cost
- Fun social events to mix and mingle with other members and guests
Activities Members Enjoy
- Cruising the varied local waters
- Easy access to off-shore, near-shore and in-shore fishing
- Beaching on a sandbar for a picnic and a swim
- Dining at waterfront restaurants
- Dolphin sightings and bird watching
- Water Skiing and Tubing