(Spring Lake, MI)
Welcome to Freedom Boat Club of West Michigan
The Freedom Boat Club of West Michigan Grand Haven location fact sheet
Established: Nov 1, 2017
Location: Keenan Marina 516 Pine St, Spring Lake MI 49456
About Keenan Marina: It is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Grand Haven. It is a full-service marina with a swimming pool, clubhouse, grills, showers, restrooms, and ice. There are several great restaurants, sandwich shops, breweries within minutes of the marina and some will deliver to your boat at the dock.
The marina offers easy access to Spring Lake, the Grand River & Lake Michigan where you can enjoy the beautiful blue water & public beaches. Weather permitting, trips up to Muskegon Lake open your day to wonderful additional dining options and adventures. Lots of great fresh water fishing. Various fun stops like the channel wall give you endless options in Grand Haven.
Here is a list of the top seven activities of our Grand Haven club members.
1. Cruising the beatiful shoreline of Spring Lake and the Grand River
2. Boat cruising to Muskegon Lake
3. Attending events and activities at the Marina
4. Going to the channel wall in downtown Grand Haven, eating, listening to music, or just hanging out
5. Dining by boat at Dockers in Muskegon
6. Fishing, fishing, and more fishing
7. Sitting aboard off of the Grand Haven public beaches with a packed lunch and soaking up the rays
Membership extras: A full social calendar of special events and family activities. Discounts at Freedom Boat Club membership partners.
Membership information: Drew Goss firstname.lastname@example.org: 855-526-2863 opt 2
Grand Haven/Spring Lake dock phone: 855-526-2863 option 4