Freedom Boat Club Pittsburgh, PA
Freedom Boat Club is NOW OPEN and celebrating with a GRAND RE-OPENING SALE!!!
On Monday April 27th, Governor Tom Wolf announced that the State of PA is lifting some restrictions on businesses related to certain outdoor activities starting Friday, May 1 (included are golf courses, marinas, boating, guided fishing trips and privately owned campgrounds).
So, Freedom Boat Club Pittsburgh will be OPEN MAY 1ST and fulfilling boat reservations for our Members!!!!
To CELEBRATE we are offering an GRAND RE-OPENING SPECIAL for NEW Members;
- $2,000 OFF our one time only entry fee ($4,000 entry fee instead of $6,000).
- FREE / unlimited training with our Coat Guard Certified Captains
- Insurance coverage with your Membership
- Unlimited boat usage at our Pittsburgh locations
- FREE reciprocal access at 217 other Freedom Boat Club locations (including 60+ in Florida alone!) for YEAR ROUD BOATING!
Get out of the house and do something different with your family!
Contact us today and we can send you a "Virtual Tour" of our fleet of brand new boats tell you more about how the Club works!
FBC COVID 19 Cleaning & Member Interaction SAFETY Protocols
Freedom Boat Club Pittsburgh cares deeply about the health and safety of our Members and Dock Staff. We follow guidelines that are more strict then the CDC requires, including;
NEW BOAT CLEANING PROTOCOL
WIPE DOWN WHEN MEMBERS ARRIVE AT THE BOAT
- Dock staff utilizes Performacide disinfectant to wipe down all touch points (helm console, wheel, throttle, boat keys, hand railings, seats/seat backs, VHF radios) on the vessel BEFORE MEMBERS BOARD.
WHEN MEMBER RETURNS
- Clean the vessel top to bottom, bow to stern when the member returns.
- Then utilize Spray Nine disinfectant to sanitize all the touch points again (helm console, wheel, throttle, boat keys, hand railings, seats/seat backs, VHF radios) on the vessel. Disinfect Parking Cards too.
NEXT MORNING BOAT PREP
- The next morning when the staff prep the vessels (BEFORE the member arrives) using Spray Nine disinfectant to re-sanitize all touch points.
EQUIPMENT - SAFETY
- USE ONCE LAUNDRY (boat cleaning rags go into Laundry after ONE use)
- DISINFECT EQUIPMENT (between Dockmaster shifts and end of day!); Tablets, Dock Ops Phone, Parking Cards
- GLOVES & MASKS worn at all times by Dock Staff. Masks; one day use / DON’T SHARE. Gloves; remove/replace after each boat cleaning
- Hand Sanitizer stations at BOOTH and entrance to OFFICE
MEMBER INTERACTION PROTOCOL - DOCK STAFF CONTACT
- Short Term Onboarding Changes: Dock Staff will remain 6'+ from Members at all times. Dock staff will not touch member gear in any way. We will bring our dock carts to assist but will ask that Members load / unload their gear into the cart and on / off the boats themselves.
- We will ask that members assist their guests on/off the boats themselves WITH THREE POINT BOARDING as well. The required arm-to-arm boarding assistance that Dock Staff offered in the past will temporarily be discontinued.
- Check-out Changes: The check-out procedure will be completed with the iPads in the hands of the dock staff and not the member.
- Payment Changes: Fuel payment must be handled via credita card on file / does not involve the dock staff handling member credit card.